How do I stop running in my pantyhose?
We have all been there: you are not even wearing your tights for an a few minutes, but somehow there is another ladder in! With these 8 steps, you can easily put on your tights and prevent them from getting ladders!
- Roll up one panty leg to the toe-part of your tights;
- Put the tip of your foot into the rolled-up leg;
- Pull tights over heel. They should not be too tight around the fingers;
- Repeat for your other foot;
- Pull up your tights till over your knees;
- Gently pull your tights over the knee;
- Pull up your tights over your hips and waist;
- Enjoy your tights!
Very important not to wear any jewelry like bracelets, watches or rings. These can get caught in your tights and create a ladder. Same goes for long or sharp toe nails.
The higher the denier, the thicker your pantyhose! Tights with a lower denier will most likely rip faster than tights with a higher denier. Rather wear tights with a lower denier? Try a bigger size, this way the fabric does not over stretch!
How to fix laddered tights? No matter how hard you try to prevent it, sometimes it still happens that your tights get laddered. A quick fix is to apply clear nail polish on the ladder. This way the ladder won’t get bigger.
Now that you know how to get the most out of your tights, why not buy a pair?
Leave a comment